Update: 6/27/2022 - Postion Filled
Job Posting: (06/13/2022)
Telephone Communications Inc (TCI) has an opening for a Business Communications Sales Consultant. TCI is a managed technology service provider in Anniston, AL. TCI services a 60 mile radius around the Greater Calhoun, Etowah, Marshall, Talladega, and St. Clair Counties Area.
TCI is looking for an ideal candidate who will recommend and select communication products and services, such as Voice over IP, Fax over IP, SMS texting, video conferencing, overhead paging, intercom, network cabling, IT Services, etc. The position of Business Communications Sales Consultant is to be filled by a person who is honest, hard-working, team-oriented, and looking for employment longevity. If you possess the necessary below qualifications and want to be a part of a highly service-oriented company, then send your resume to email@example.com.
- Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services
- Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales
- Find potential customers through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed
- Associate degree or diploma in related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 2 years experience in customer sales and/or service related environment.
- Customer focused.
- Dependable and pay attention to detail.
- Data entry and Microsoft Office skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and distribute information and develop appropriate recommendations on a timely basis.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to solve problems concisely and efficiently.
- Self-dependent and self-developmental.
- Strong ability to communicate, verbally and written, with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns
Pay packages include a hourly pay rate based upon experience plus commission with gas allowance, health insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, voluntary supplemental insurance, 401(K) retirement, vacation time, personal time, and a team-oriented work environment that gives you the opportunity to make a difference every day.